A bit cheeky but I have a Mobylette SP 93. Excellent condition - I got it running about 4 years ago and it has been in storage since. No log book but it has what I would guess is the original handbook! I want to get rid and would rather it go to an enthusiast rather than just put on e-bay. If you know of anyone or could advise on approximate value I would much appreciate. I also have a excellent condition Raleigh runabout RM6 registered 01/03/1965 with full documentation and spare engine. You can mail me on julian.hunter@virgin.net if you can offer any help. Thanks in advance
Hi Ian
ReplyDeleteGreat blog
A bit cheeky but I have a Mobylette SP 93. Excellent condition - I got it running about 4 years ago and it has been in storage since. No log book but it has what I would guess is the original handbook!
I want to get rid and would rather it go to an enthusiast rather than just put on e-bay. If you know of anyone or could advise on approximate value I would much appreciate. I also have a excellent condition Raleigh runabout RM6 registered 01/03/1965 with full documentation and spare engine.
You can mail me on julian.hunter@virgin.net if you can offer any help.
Thanks in advance